Learn about the multiple services we offer and the benefits of having surgery at our center.
We are a multi-specialty outpatient surgery center that has credentialed surgeons in the following specialties:
- Cosmetic and Reconstructive
- Orthopedic and Spine
- Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose, and Throat)
- Pain Management
About Our Center
The surgery center has four operating rooms for surgical procedures and one pain management procedure room. There are 12 stage one recovery beds and four stage two recovery beds. If your surgeon finds it appropriate, we also have four overnight rooms where you will be cared for by two registered nurses.
Some of the benefits of having your surgery at Quail Surgical & Pain Management Center compared to a hospital include the following:
- There is plenty of parking in our parking lot and it’s a short distance to our reception area (no walking around trying to find where you need to be).
- Since we are not a hospital, your surgery will not be delayed because emergent cases arriving through the emergency room will have priority over you.
- The infections rates in a surgery center are generally lower than at a hospital.
- Your copay amount will general be less than going to a hospital (please check with your insurance company).
The surgery center is licensed by the state of Nevada and has deemed status with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. The surgery center has been accredited by the Accreditation Association of Ambulatory Health Care since 1999.